INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ESSENTIAL OILS:
When it comes to essential oils, many people know the effects of diffusing them aromatically, and the ins and outs of experiencing them topically. They know which combinations make the best blends, and how much carrier oil to mix in.
But, did you know?
- Research shows there is a 40% improvement in mood after being exposed to pleasant scents.
- More than 250 pounds of peppermint leaves are needed to make one pound of peppermint essential oil.
- Less than 1 percent of the entire plant species population produces essential oil.
- In the 1950s, essential oils began to be used in massage therapy.
- Before taking a test, essential oils like peppermint, lavender, and basil can help you relax.
- Recipes for herbal-infused oils and creams have been discovered in the tombs of legendary Egyptians, like Cleopatra.
- Twenty-eight cups of peppermint tea is equal to one drop of peppermint essential oil.
- There are five drops of lemon essential oil in one lemon.
- Oil should only be stored in dark glass bottles
- Essential oils are oils obtained from the leaves, stems, flowers, bark, roots or other elements of a plant.
Check out Ludo King Mod Apk.